Pink-Purple geranium

I managed to find this pink-purple geranium whilst on my walk in the neighbourhood. It did have pollen pattern which was just begging to be imaged in UV-induced visible fluorescence.

Pink-purple geranium - visible
Pink-purple geranium – visible
Pink-purple geranium - UV (Baader U)
Pink-purple geranium – UV (Baader U)
Pink-purple geranium - UV (330WB50)
Pink-purple geranium – UV (330WB50)
Pink-purple geranium - UV (330AF20)
Pink-purple geranium – UV (330AF20)
Pink-purple geranium - IDS1
Pink-purple geranium – IDS1
Pink-purple geranium - IDS2e
Pink-purple geranium – IDS2e
Pink-purple geranium - UVIVF
Pink-purple geranium – UVIVF
Pink-purple geranium - UVIVF (macro)
Pink-purple geranium – UVIVF (macro)
Pink-purple geranium - UVIVF (macro)
Pink-purple geranium – UVIVF (macro)

I really like the UVIVF images, which is why I shot the macro shots twice. Another thing I’ve noticed with the visible images is that it tends to be a bit more red than the flower appears in real life. Then it occurred to me that it is likely due to the filter transmission curve of the Baader UV/IR cut filter which transmits more red. Hence in future, I should try and use the Olympus internal cut filter to capture the visible image more accurately.

Boon