Previously when imaging the sun with the Baader Herschel Wedge, it was very easy to locate the sun as there was a window on the wedge to identify where the sun was. But with the purchase of the Daystar Quark, I needed another way of locating the sun. I did consider buying the Televue Sol Searcher, but since I had to order and wait for it to arrive, I decided to try my hand at DIY with what I had.
Things I used: A Binoculars mounting L-plate (with its own locking screw), something white which could be the surface for the sun to project onto (I adapted an Apple USB adapter which I had lying around unused) and some magnetic tape for this to be mounted and taken off. So here is the final product.
And it works very well. So I saved myself the cost of the Televue Sol Searcher, and the time waiting for it to arrive by making it myself in under 5 minutes. But I suppose any L-bracket could be adapted to work as well.