Another of my favourite cameras currently is the Sony A6000. It adds a new dimension of shooting which I have not been able to achieve with any of my other cameras.
What I like about the Sony A6000?
1) Great image quality with 24 megapixels to work with
2) Fast autofocus, including continuous autofocus tracking
3) Can shoot 11 frames per second FPS)
4) Good size, weight and looks
5) Useable up to ISO 6400
What can be improved?
1) Same as for the Sony A7R
2) Longer focal length tele zooms to make full use of the AF-C function for sports and moving animals/birds
This is what I have managed to capture with the A6000 + FE 70-200/4 OSS (just be aware that I still need to improve my technique as I have never been successful shooting bird-in-flight before):
It is a great combo together. In fact I usually bring the Sony A7R + FE 24-70/4 OSS and the Sony A6000 + FE 70-200/4 OSS, which covers the whole range of 24 to 300mm (between 71 to 134mm requires swapping of lens)